The purpose of this support line is to provide alcohol and drug information and intervention support.
The After-Hours Support line is a CONFIDENTIAL telephone service providing support and guidance for chemically dependent person(s), their families. This also acts as a telephone intervention and information/referral service. The support line functions as a part of the agency’s intervention services, as it is the point of contact for all support services. Support line is maned by trained clinical staff.
Who Can Call?
- Alcohol and Chemically dependent person(s)
- Parents, Family and Friends
- General Public
- Anyone with questions regarding Chemical Dependency
Where to Call?
When to Call?
- Monday-Friday 4:30pm – 8:30am
- Weekends and Holidays
- For Emergencies please dial 911
YOUR ANONYMITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY WILL BE RESPECTED